It was my revenge on Nithiin: Keerthy Suresh

It was my revenge on Nithiin: Keerthy Suresh
It was my revenge on Nithiin: Keerthy Suresh

Looks like Nithiin, Keerthy Suresh, and director Venky Atluri have bonded well on the sets of Rang De. It was evident in the promotional events of the film. The release event of Rang De happened last night in Rajahmundry and the trio has delivered a lot of fun. Particularly, Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh pulling out each others’ legs is very fun to see.

Nithiin in the event said that “This is my third film with Sithara Entertainments. First when I was in flops, they gave me A…Aa. Last year when I was in flops, they gave me Bheeshma. My last film is a flop.

I am sure that they are giving success to me again with Rang De. Keerthy Suresh played real life character in the movie. She tortures everyone around her like in the film.”

Keerthy Suresh responded that, “In the trailer I was portrayed like a villain. But it was my revenge to Nithiin for what he has done in the first half.”



from TOPSTORIES – Tollywood https://ift.tt/31jjzJD

Post a Comment

0 Comments